- Equity member
- Long term US work visa holder
- Billboard poster girl and star of The Burlesque Show in Atlantic City
- 2014 and 2015 featured performer and 2016 co host at Theatre Bizarre, Detroit
- Tease, If You Please! burlesque cast member
- Bizarre Magazine cover model
- 2nd runner up winner at the 2014 Viva Las Vegas burlesque competition
- 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 New Orleans Burlesque Festival showcase performer
- Winner of The Double R Club Miss Ghostwood 2011 award
Miranda is an internationally published model and an award winning burlesque, cabaret and fetish performer originally from London UK, now based in Los Angeles.
Since being granted a long term US visa for performance and modelling work in 2013, Miranda has been working extensively in the United States and permanently relocated there in the Spring of 2015.
Don’t be fooled… she’s not a model who decided to try her hand at performance – she’s a life-long performer who’s modelling career was born out of her on-stage exposure. If you’re looking for a world class performer with genuine model looks, or a model with fantastic presence, expression, and skill in styling – Miranda’s your girl.
Miranda is 5’9″, statuesque and ivory skinned, with an impressive 36″ – 25″ – 36″ slender yet hourglass figure. She performs every month at Donna Hood’s renowned burlesque variety show Tease, If You Please! at the historic Globe Theatre – one of the only recurring shows to come to Downtown LA’s Broadway in decades! You can also see her regularly at avant-garde performance art event The House of Red Velvet produced by Olivia Bellafontaine, and several times a year at Bustout Burlesque in New Orleans – voted one of the Top 10 burlesque shows worldwide by the Travel Channel!
Miranda models regularly for Playboy TV in Los Angeles, is a house model for Playful Promises and Secrets in Lace lingerie, and a favourite fashion catwalk showcase model, solo performer and poster girl for London’s infamous Torture Garden fetish events. Sponsored by Fabulously Fetish footwear and Lady Lucie Latex, she has also modelled for many of the very top designers in the retro and fetish scenes, including Atsuko Kudo, Bibian Blue, Jane Doe, Puimond Corsetry, Sian Hoffman, Kaori’s Latex Dreams, Rachel Freire, Besame Cosmetics, Kiss Me Deadly and What Katie Did, to name a few.
Her first publication was the cover of Erotic Review at just 18 years old, and she has subsequently been featured on the covers of Bizarre, Deadbeat, Sinical, Delicious Dolls, Elegant, Rebelicious and DDI magazines, to name a few.
Prior to moving to the United States, Miranda was a fixture of the London burlesque scene for over a decade – since the tender age of 17 – and appeared regularly at the multi award winning David Lynch themed cabaret event The Double R Club, as well as a host of other London burlesque and cabaret nights. The Double R Club Crowned her ‘Miss Ghostwood 2011’ at their second annual Miss Twin Peaks contest, and she also performed with them at the very first Twin Peaks UK Festival in 2010, returning for the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 festivals. In April 2014, Miranda took 2nd runner up prize at the prestigious Viva Las Vegas burlesque competition in Las Vegas. She has performed around the globe in Milan, Madrid, Moscow, Prague, The Seychelles, and of course all over the US, and has been featured in dozens of music videos and short films.
Miranda’s obsession with retro and fetish culture permeates everything that she does. Her years of performance experience give her a distinct edge as a model – she has a powerful ability to express vastly varied roles and personalities, while her skill in costume, makeup and styling enable her to create fantastic looks without the help of stylists. Her genuine passion for these style genres has enabled her to amass an astonishing collection of extreme high heels, corsetry, fully fashioned stockings, latex and more.
Retro and fetish culture are Miranda’s way of life, and her passion for them runs through every aspect of her work.
Little known facts: Miranda…
- …is one of the last remaining members of the Barrie family – the great, great, great niece of J.M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan. The Barries belong to the Scottish clan of Ogilvy, which has its own tartan!
- …can read, write and speak Japanese. Not fluently yet, but well enough to travel Japan on her own for nearly a month when she was just 20!
- …plays the musical saw in her spare time, and is hoping to incorporate this new skill into her performance work in future!
- …adores yoga, and has practised it for 10 years!